Thursday, December 31, 2009

Best wishes for 2010 from Malawi

This was an e-mail received from your scribe's nephew and family from Malawi. Quite frankly I could not do better in expressing the St Mark's Editorial team's wishes for each one of you, so I am publishing this mail from John and Michelle Gauna. Yes our web site does indeed cross international borders.

"Dear All,

Wishing you all a fabulous 2010.  May it be a year where....

  •  Dreams come true  
  • Plans made come together  
  • Friendships are renewed
  • Family is placed high on the priority list
  • Opportunities are taken to enrich the life of someone else (how great it feels when we bring a smile to a face)

 I want to claim Proverbs 3:1-2 for you....

 1 My son, do not forget my teaching,
       but keep my commands in your heart,
 2 for they will prolong your life many years
       and bring you prosperity.

God's Richest Blessings,

Lovingly,

The Gauna family (from Malawi)."

No comments:

Post a Comment