Saturday, March 23, 2013

How big is yur God?

14 February 2013
 

Psalms 24:1-2 The earth is the LORD's and the fullness thereof, the world and those who dwell therein; for he has founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the rivers.



How big is your God? We find so often the image of God is made to conform to what we may understand and so we reduce the concept of God to fit that image. When you realise the size of the known universe and that God is bigger than all of that then when we look at how we understand God it must change from our preconceived concepts and presumptions. My God is so big nothing is able to contain Him, nothing is able to defeat Him, He is beyond our comprehension and nothing is impossible for Him, that’s my God.



So when I in my little state with problems bigger than my universe, I am able to approach my God who is bigger, stronger and more capable than any human or creature, then I know and trust that He is able to do more than I could ever comprehend or wish, that’s my God. How big is your God?



Be encouraged today to realise we worship the almighty God, the all powerful God and His name is Jesus.

 

David



Point to ponder: God is able and capable to do anything, nothing is impossible for those who believe this.


Question to consider: How big is your God?

No comments:

Post a Comment