Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Good Samaritan saves Solomon on the highway

Solomon's car broke down on the way back from voice training in Rosebank giving the family some anxious moments

Dear friends,

Solomon broke down on the highway on Wednesday and his car's clutch is in need of repair. Good news is that a good Samaritan stopped and towed him back to St Mark's, much to the relief of Perpetue and David. Here's his story.

".Dear Geoff,

On Wednesday around 16:15, when I was coming from Voice Training that I attend every Monday and Wednesday at Rosebank, I got stuck on the road (Houghton Drive) as you come from the M1 to Joe Slovo. I was disappointed, because I had the appointment with the builders (Johar and Jotam) to go to Makro to get the cheap price for the materials they needed for painting the toilets. They were waiting for me in the flat.

While I was on the road, I was also thinking about the Executive Meeting of Men of the Master. I could not attend the meeting and everyone was asking where I was. I tried to phone Moshe and tell him about the meeting and asked Giyani how it was going to happen in absence of three members?

Finally, the meeting was postponed to Saturday the 6th at 17h00. Around 19:00 pm a Samaritan business man stopped next to me and he pulled the car to Yeoville. Praise God that I am home, although Perpetue and David were panicking.

I am hoping that tomorrow after the meeting with the Church clerk and Moshe, I will be able to contact a workshop to repair the clutches.

Praise God,

Solomon."

1 comment:

  1. The car is moving now. I am hoping to use it as this Monday I will be going to the PAT conference at Krugersdorp for two weeks. Please pray for all 18 probationers who are going to attend the conference.
    I will be coming back on 18 afternoon. I hope to join others in preparation of our conference "So Who's the head of the family?"
    Without a doubt there will be more interesting people and interesting topics.
    Solomon

    ReplyDelete