Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Men, we need you early at church on Sunday!

There's nothing like a healthy plate of food ... Elvis Fokala in fine spirits after Rev. Dr. Amon Kasambala's service last Sunday.

My dear friends,

Would you believe that I have been privilaged enough to have attended all the seminars hosted by Rev. Dr. Amon Kasambala.  I could sense that most of the people, who attended "So, who is the boss in your house?" att St Mark's over the long weekend,   were excited and especially the men who are preparing for their big day this coming Sunday.

Our chairman Giyani Matampi has asked me to remind all of you that the men are required to come so as and participate in the all the work that needs to be done.

I do not want to give details of the content of Rev/ Dr Kamabala's seminar here, because Amon willsending notes to the people who attended via e-mail

Last Saturday around 20 people attended; on Sunday we were more than 40 people and on Monday 24 were on hand to give me their contact details

NOTE: Thank you Solomon these details have now been added to our distribution list.

Blessings,

Emmanuel Solomon Surwumwe

No comments:

Post a Comment