Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Question

5 November 2010.

Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the LORD that will be established.


The questions that plagues us are those that deal with the real issues of life,‘who am I’, ‘what is my purpose in life’, ‘is what I am doing in God’s will’, ‘am I sure of my salvation’; these questions have been raised in each generation and each generation needs to find its own answer. It is in this process of asking the question that we start to find the answer, the problem is, is that many people do not pose the question. Life is lived, and often lived in the religious routine of all their yesterdays, the result of this is a bookkeeping system of recording ones deeds and appropriating value to them.

As a Christian we need to premise our question with who we are in Christ; ‘who am I in Christ’, ‘what is my purpose for Christ’, ‘am I doing the will of Christ’, ‘my salvation is in Christ’; it is only when we understand the question will be able to seek the answer. The answer always leads to Christ, His holiness, and His grace in and through us.

Be encouraged to ask the question and then to contemplate on who Jesus Christ is.
  
David

Point to ponder: Who is Jesus Christ to you?.

Question to consider: Do you ask questions?

Our webpage: www.chf.yolasite.com

Please if you need to send this to some one please do. If you want any help or advice I will be happy to try and help. dhutt@mweb.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment