Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Alison back from Australia

Hi John and Dawn

I am back from Oz and receiving the mail re Logan.  I feel so for that family, especially for Logan.  We prayed for him last Monday night at Trinity Methodist in La Lucia, and will do so again tonight as Monday 7-8pm is our Church prayer meeting.

All was well with the family in Sydney and my brother and sister-in-law came down from Adelaide to spend time with me - that was very special.  It is also good to be back home.

Lots of love to you both and to the Elders at St Marks - I do still miss you guys.

Alison

2 comments:

  1. Thank you John and Dawn for sharing this update with us. Wow you are ace news hounds. All of are holding Logan up in prayer. Welcome home Alison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember the Women's World Day of Prayer at St Giles on Friday. This comment from Moshe on the road in the Western Cape: I am in the middle of nowhere in particular - this huge Western Cape. If I can amass some resources, I will venture an article. I recall reading somewhere that it was Prebyterian woman who set this whole prayer thing going! Is it not wonderful that one of God's chosen frozen was unfrozen. Will visit a library or something like that here to see if I can put a few thoughts together. Shalom Moshe.

    ReplyDelete